The Village of Humber Heights located in
Etobicoke, Ontario, has a vacancy for a
SUPPORTIVE CARE FLOOR COORDINATOR
The Village of Humber Heights is a unique and dynamic Continuum
of Care Community for seniors. The Support Care Floor is home to a large
number of Retirement Home residents with various levels of dementia.
We are seeking an organized, energetic leader who is able to serve
with their team and has ambitions to enhance resident quality of life.
- Applicants must be caring and compassionate to the needs of those
with dementia and willing to work with staff, residents and families
to promote resident centered care on a daily basis within the Village.
- Supervise day-to-day operations, in an inter-professional
setting to promote resident centered care.
- Must have a passion for working with individuals with dementia.
- Responsible for creating a home like environment.
- College Certificate/Diploma or University Degree in Health related discipline.
Schlegel Villages Inc. is a dynamic and innovative organization committed to the highest standards of seniors care in Ontario.
Interested persons may reply in writing by May 11, 4:00 pm to:
Pauline Dell’Oso, General Manager
We thank all interested candidates.
However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.