Exciting Opportunity for Nurses!
To attract Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) to work in long-term care (LTC) homes with the greatest need across Ontario, the Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) provides a $10,000 incentive to eligible nurses in exchange for a 12-month commitment to Schlegel Villages locations across Ontario. Schlegel Villages has partnered with HealthForce Ontario for this exciting initiative. One of our recruiters is available to discuss further at opportunities@SchlegelVillages.com.
- To be eligible for the CCPN incentive, a Nurse must:
- Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six (6) months prior to being hired;
- Hold a Certificate of Registration as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Begin employment no later than November 15, 2021;
- Commit to 12-months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the employer; and
- Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition Support Program for Nurses.
- Complete an Expression of Interest form here:
Contact our recruiting team by email at opportunities@SchlegelVillages.com for more information.